Performance Tracking

AUDITED TRACK RECORD - VERIFIABLE ACCOUNT STATEMENTS - TRADING REAL MONEY




Friday 24 July 2015

New account added: High risk (Discretionary)

Good Friday everyone,

I have added myfxbook link to a 3rd trading account that I have. This account is for trades that do not meet all the requirements that I look for. I think of it as a way for me to release my trading urges and temptations. Trading requires a high level of discipline everyday therefore it 'feels' good to turn it down a bit at certain times.

I still use proper risk and money management for all of the trades taken on this account. There is a difference between the gain and abs gain because of deposits and withdrawals. This account is traded on MT5 therefore it couldn't be 100% verified by myfxbook. I will be discussing some trades taken on the high risk account if it falls under price action. I primarily trade price action but I do follow Elliot Wave Theory and take trades based on its principles.


Have a great weekend everyone.

Viet


No comments:

Post a Comment