Performance Tracking

AUDITED TRACK RECORD - VERIFIABLE ACCOUNT STATEMENTS - TRADING REAL MONEY




Saturday 2 January 2016

Account Statements have been added

Happy New Year 2016 everyone!

One of the reason why I started this blog is to follow examples of complete credibility and transparency that one of my mentors (Daniel S.) have shown me. His words of wisdom were "if a trader's performance is not verifiable then it does not exist. Everyone can make claims about their performance but only a few can prove it actually exist".

To add another level of credibility, I have included statements from all trading accounts. You can find it on the right hand side of the blog under Account Statements. The PAMM growth account is a model based on a client's account so I don't have the right for full disclosure. The High Risk account also belonged to a previous client so again no full disclosure is possible. The Trend Following account is entire my own money therefore I can show you everything.

The statements match what is showing on myfxbook exactly in every way. I plan to update the statements on a regular basis whenever possible.





No comments:

Post a Comment