Performance Tracking

AUDITED TRACK RECORD - VERIFIABLE ACCOUNT STATEMENTS - TRADING REAL MONEY




Thursday 2 June 2016

May 2016 performance summary

Here are my performances across the 3 accounts for May 2016. Account statements and performance summary pages have been updated.

+3.34% on Trend Following account
-0.28% on PAMM Growth account
+0.09% on High Risk account

This month, I should have finished positive on the PAMM Growth account but I struggled to stay disciplined. On a few occasions I did not get up on time to check my charts and missed out on trades that turned out to be winners. Trading demands the highest level of discipline and it will punish traders even for moments of weakness.

There are thousands of people blogging about trading but I can guarantee with you that only my blog shows the true reality of trading.

There are winning months and losing months. The market will not allow you to make money on every single trade. My account balance goes up and down as it should do. Most of the trades that I missed turned out to be winners (bad luck). I make mistakes, forget about potential setups and struggle at times to stay discipline. This is how trading really is on a day to day basis. It is not all rainbows and sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment