Performance Tracking

AUDITED TRACK RECORD - VERIFIABLE ACCOUNT STATEMENTS - TRADING REAL MONEY




Sunday 2 October 2016

September 2016 performance summary

Here are my performances for September 2016. Account statements and performance summary pages have been updated.

-3.79% on Trend Following account
-0.43% on PAMM Growth account

There were 6 trades taken on the Growth account, 5 losses and 1 win. These are the trades summary expressed in unit of risk (R): -0.63R, -1R, -1R, -0.77R+2R, -0.56R

My trading plan always set TP at +2R. Theoretically, I should be have lost -3R but in reality I am only down -1.96R . Despite making a loss this month, I have achieved my goal of losing less than what I should have. My actual performance have been better than what my trading plan allows. I cannot control the outcomes of my trades but I have complete control over how much I lose.

The Trend Following account posted a big loss for September. Reversals on the trends this month had put a string of losses on the account. There are 10 months to go before the 2 years forward test is completed. I will not be making any changes until I have 2 years of real statistics to analyse. Unlike other traders, back testing result does not mean anything to me. I only make trading decision based on live trading with real money.

No comments:

Post a Comment