Performance Tracking

AUDITED TRACK RECORD - VERIFIABLE ACCOUNT STATEMENTS - TRADING REAL MONEY




Wednesday 2 March 2016

February 2016 performance summary

This month has seen good results for the Trend Following account (+1.31%) as high volatility continues to produce trends. The High Risk account also finished in positive territory (+1.68%). The PAMM Growth account registers a small loss (-0.08%). Account statements and performance summary pages have been updated.

Myfxbook ctrader accounts suffered a glitch in the recent weeks hence it is showing trades with duration of 0s and 1s. The account statement will show the exact date and time for entry and exits. This is why I provide 2 sources for verification and cross checking. You can never be too safe when it comes to trading.

I am very pleased with my performance given the difficult conditions that I found during February. As always, my trading edge is to lose small and win big. It is evident across all three accounts despite the fact that they reply on different trading signals. I am just grinding it out trade after trade because I know that my methodologies have long term positive expectancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment