Performance Tracking

AUDITED TRACK RECORD - VERIFIABLE ACCOUNT STATEMENTS - TRADING REAL MONEY




Sunday 27 March 2016

Weekly Forex outlook 27 March 2016

For the first time ever I don't have any currency pairs on my watch list going into next week. The combination of the Easter holidays long weekend and non farm payroll on Friday next week means that my trading time window will be limited to just 2 days for next week.

On the PAMM account, I took a long position on USDJPY daily chart after Monday's close as mentioned in my last video. Buyers had control of price and my target was hit 2 days later for +100 pips or +1.82R . I made a typo error when putting in the numbers into the trading platform which resulted in a smaller than usual win.




On the high risk account, I had -50 pips or -1R loss on AUDUSD daily long. The trade was taken after Tuesday's daily candle showed signs of buyers in control at support. Stop was hit before exit signal was identified.




No comments:

Post a Comment