Performance Tracking

AUDITED TRACK RECORD - VERIFIABLE ACCOUNT STATEMENTS - TRADING REAL MONEY




Saturday 9 April 2016

Weekly Forex outlook 10 April 2016


I am very short for time this weekend so it was not possible to make a video. There was no trade taken last week, although I did miss a long opportunity on EURAUD H6 at 1.4980 support on Thursday. Next week I will be updating my support resistance areas for a few pairs now that there is recent data to go with. Below are possible trading opportunities that I am anticipating:

EURJPY tested 123 support on Thursday and it finished the week just above it. Friday’s daily candle is showing that sellers are still very strong despite not being able to break resistance. If a daily candle closes below support next week then I will be looking for opportunities to go short.




EURUSD had a scratch week and price closed the week just 3 pips below its open. I am still on the lookout for 1.1480 to be tested because it could provide me with an opportunity to sell at resistance.




GBPUSD broke below 1.4080 support on Thursdays but buyers pushed price up on Friday and closed above it. This could be an opportunity to buy at support if buyers continue to be strong. For next week, I am specifically looking for a daily close above 1.4172 as the first sign of a possible long trade.




NZDJPY broke below 74.50 support level and stayed below it on Friday. This support level has been very strong since the beginning of this year and now it has been decisively broken. If price retraces back to retest this level next week then I will be looking for opportunities to short at resistance if I can see signs of strong selling power.


No comments:

Post a Comment