Performance Tracking

AUDITED TRACK RECORD - VERIFIABLE ACCOUNT STATEMENTS - TRADING REAL MONEY




Saturday 2 April 2016

March 2016 performance summary

The PAMM growth account had a +0.34% increase despite the fact that I could not trade during the first week of the month due to travel. The anniversary date of the account is June 11th and this is when I have my yearly performance review with my employer.

The high risk account decreased by -1.12% for the month. My contract with this account is 2 years which is coming up in 4 months. At the moment, the total gain is +117% on the initial account balance. Unless I do something really stupid in the next few months, I should be able to finish this account over +100%.

My trend following account had a -3.39% loss for this month. Price has been range bound for most of the traded pair and this is reflected in the string of losses. I am keeping a close watch on the variance of the position sizes. I may add more money to this account by the end of this year to keep the variance down to an acceptable number.

I have updated the Performance page and Account Statements page.

No comments:

Post a Comment