Performance Tracking

AUDITED TRACK RECORD - VERIFIABLE ACCOUNT STATEMENTS - TRADING REAL MONEY




Monday 1 August 2016

July 2016 Performance Summary

Here are my performances for July 2016. Account statements and performance summary pages have been updated.

-1.17% on Trend Following account
0.00 on PAMM Growth account
0.00 on High Risk account

This has been a month of tested patience with no trading signal generated for the Growth and High Risk accounts. I have learnt to sit on my hands for as long as I need to until a valid trading signal comes up. The Trend Following account has resume trading in the last 2 weeks.

The High Risk account has officially ended. Final gain for the account is +115% over 2 years. My client has withdrawn their funds and I was paid a percentage share of the profits. Since this account does not belong to me, I cannot have it audited like the Growth account. This account was my first managed account and I am very happy that I was able to produce the results that my client wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment