Performance Tracking

AUDITED TRACK RECORD - VERIFIABLE ACCOUNT STATEMENTS - TRADING REAL MONEY




Sunday 31 July 2016

Weekly Forex outlook 31 July 2016

My July interviews on Tip TV is now available for viewing. Here are the links to Part 1 and Part 2.

These are the currency pairs that I am watching next week for trading opportunities:

AUDJPY – Price came down to test 77.60 support on Friday and it finished right on top of it. If I can see a transition of control from sellers to buyers, together with strong sign of buying above support then I will be going long. I will be extra cautious because of interest rate decision for Australia on Tuesday.




AUDNZD – Friday saw a break below resistance at 1.0560 and price closed below it as well. My trading plan is telling me that support has been broken and I should be looking for opportunities to sell. If there is a retrace back to 1.0560 area then I will be looking for opportunities to short on multiple time frames. Just like AUDJPY above, the risk is high due to interest rate decision for AUD.




USDCAD – Last Sunday I mentioned possible short opportunity if this pair continues up to test 1.3280 resistance. The turnaround did happen but not in any suitable trading setup according to my plan so no trade was taken. On the positive side, price action during the week confirmed that 1.3190 (dotted line from last week’s chart) is not a valid resistance that I can trade from. I will remove this level from my chart on Monday.





NZDJPY – This pair got very close to 73.00 support level on Friday. This is a strong support level in my analysis. If price continues to drop to hit this level then I will be looking for low risk high reward opportunities to go long above support if I can see evidence of strong buying power above it.


No comments:

Post a Comment