Performance Tracking

AUDITED TRACK RECORD - VERIFIABLE ACCOUNT STATEMENTS - TRADING REAL MONEY




Saturday 3 September 2016

August 2016 performance summary

Here are my performances for August 2016. Account statements and performance summary pages have been updated.

-0.81% on Trend Following account
-0.68% on PAMM Growth account

This month has been a personal challenge because I moved back from England to Australia. Nevertheless, I did not miss out on any trade setups. The capital risk per trade on the PAMM account has been increased therefore I am expecting a larger draw down period ahead if I run into a losing streak. There were only 2 trades taken for the month of August.

The Trend Following account posted a small loss for August. It is currently holding onto a lot of winners (11 out of 12 trades are currently in profits). If the trend continues then it is going to have good results for September.

The new day trading system has been trading live for 2 weeks. We (myself and other members of my team) had a vote on the idea of showing the account but at this stage the decision is a no. As a member, I must respect the decision of the majority. This system will be trading live against Charlie Burton at the London Forex Show on 24 February 2017. If you are attending then you will get to see it live in action!





No comments:

Post a Comment