Performance Tracking

AUDITED TRACK RECORD - VERIFIABLE ACCOUNT STATEMENTS - TRADING REAL MONEY




Monday 5 September 2016

Weekly Forex outlook 5 September 2016

There are 3 currency pairs that I am watching from today for trading opportunities:

AUDNZD - Price is close to 1.0310 support level which is also the low of this year so far. If there is sign of transition from sellers to buyers above support then I will be looking for opportunities to enter long.



GBPAUD - This pair has been on a steady uptrend for the last 3 weeks and now it is approaching 1.7760 resistance. If I can see signs of strong selling power when price hits this level then I will be looking to go short.



GBPUSD - Resistance at 1.3410 is a key level that I am interested in. On daily chart, price has not been able to close above this level since Brexit. Similar to GBPAUD above, I am looking for opportunities to short below resistance if I can see price action evidence that meets my trading criteria.



No comments:

Post a Comment