Performance Tracking

AUDITED TRACK RECORD - VERIFIABLE ACCOUNT STATEMENTS - TRADING REAL MONEY




Friday 1 July 2016

June 2016 performance summary

Here are my performances across the 3 accounts for June 2016. Account statements and performance summary pages have been updated.

+1.59% on Trend Following account
+0.77% on PAMM Growth account
-1.35% on High Risk account

My Trend Following account has enjoyed a strong 1st half of this year as increases in volatility drive trends. It registered positive gains for 5 out of 6 months so far this year. July 21st will be its 1st year anniversary. I will do a more in-depth review of this account after this date.

The Growth account had only 1 winning trade in June yet it has gained back all losses in the last 6 trades with extra profits on top. I know that my methodology has positive expectancy so I just keep at it no matter what. I'm happy to take losses and I work hard to keep them small. When the time is right, profits from one winner will more than make up for several losses.

The High Risk account is into its last month under my management. I will finish with it on August 1st. At the moment, it is at +115% and will very likely to finish around there. I will be paid a percentage of total profits. If my client would like to continue with my services then I would provide an update on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment