Performance Tracking

AUDITED TRACK RECORD - VERIFIABLE ACCOUNT STATEMENTS - TRADING REAL MONEY




Saturday 16 July 2016

Weekly Forex outlook 16 July 2016

Although it has been 3 weeks since Brexit, I am still adopting extra caution because price action is currently not favourable to how I trade. Some currency pairs are at levels not seen for over 10 years. This means that the support and resistance levels that I identify using my methodology are less reliable. I would need to confirm their validity with recent price action.

My trend following system was put on standby before Brexit when volatility pushed the overall account exposure over the limit that I set for it. Now I am simply waiting for volatility to stabilise and will resume trading as soon as exposure drops below the limit. Risk management is the name of my game and I take no chances when it comes to overall system risk and exposure.

Going into next week, I will be watching NZDJPY because this pair finished the week right above 74.50 support. I am going to look for signs of strong buying power above support to enter long. This could be a high risk trade since Monday is bank holiday for JPY and Tuesday has GDT Price Index for NZD.


No comments:

Post a Comment