Performance Tracking

AUDITED TRACK RECORD - VERIFIABLE ACCOUNT STATEMENTS - TRADING REAL MONEY




Tuesday 19 July 2016

My second year as a proprietary trader

Today I have signed my second year contract to continue prop trading for Axis Partners Ltd. I have received more trading capital and I am allowed to trade bigger position size. Therefore, in order to accurately track my performance, I have deposited more money into the PAMM Growth account (cTrader 1009561).

Effective today, trading capital on the account has been increased by 66%. Standard risk per trade is now 0.50% with an upper limit of 0.75%. There is no change to my methodology, risk management or trading plan.

As the result of this increase, myfxbook will report different figures for Gain and Absolute Gain. It is the Gain that will truly reflect performance because it compensates for external flow such as deposits and withdrawals. Myfxbook uses Time Weighted Rate of Return (TWRR) to accurately reflect the change. I will also do the calculations on my own to make sure that myfxbook is correct.




No comments:

Post a Comment